Each $4.00 we receive, serves 1 more guest
We are always looking for new donors. It is our goal to connect guests and donors to any resources they qualify for.
Our programs serve close to 30,000 meals a year. Our social services intervention have kept the elderly in homes, found work for the unemployed, housing and benefits for veterans, and assistance from city agencies for those that qualify.
Monday Night Hospitality is funded by Heart & Soul, a New York 501(c)(3) non-religious charity that supports both our meal program and our social services efforts. Our volunteers and friends also contribute directly to Outreach Information Services, a New York 501(c)(3) raises funds and supports the social outreach efforts of our work.
With Your Help No One Ever be Turned Away:
- Each meal costs under $4.50 and is made from fresh ingredients cooked each Monday afternoon.
- Monday Night Hospitality is a volunteer-run program with no paid staff. Over 1,000 volunteers join us each year. No one is turned away and all are welcome.
- Every dollar we receive will help us serve one more guest.
- With 18,000 plus meals served and two full time social workers available to our guests we need to raise $124,000 each year.
- Health screenings and clinic access assures that our guests health needs will be addressed
- We have served those in need for the last 37 years, help us to serve others for the 23 so we can celebrate 60 years of service.
Honor Role of Corporate Donors:
EACH OF OUR DONORS HAS HELPED US IN A SPECIAL WAY, How can you help us?
Societe Generale Americas
Sang Kung Restaurant Supplies
First Eagle Investors